About 1 month ago
Download Dark Past
- RELEASE NAME: Dark Past
- RELEASE SIZE: 7.82 GB
- DEVELOPER: SURPRISED HOTDOG LIMITED
- PUBLISHER: SURPRISED HOTDOG LIMITED
- RELEASE DATE: 25 Oct, 2022
- GENRE: Action, Indie, Early Access
- ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (37)
- After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer https://store.steampowered.com/app/1876030/
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system:
- OS: Windows 7 - 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5/ AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVDIA 1050/AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
About This Game
Dark Past is based on psychological horror by paranormal activity occurring during your investigations. Play solo or up to 4 players to try and solve the mystery of what entity is left behind.
How To Install The Game
- Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
- Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Wait for the extraction to end
- No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
- Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
- It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
- In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
- Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
- Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
- If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessaryto run this game with admin privileges instead
- If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
More Like This
Download Grand Theft Auto V / GTA 5 v1.0.2802/1.64 Online-FitGirl Repack
Download Them and Us v1.0.9.H1-P2P
Download Red Wukong
Download ASTLIBRA Revision v20230211-GoldBerg